Most Recent Poll
Safe Church Recertification
Thursday May 24, 2012, 6 - 9pm
Diocesan Annex, 275 North Main street, Providence RI
This is a 3 year refresher course for those certified within the past 3 years to stay current. Current Safe Church certification is required of all clergy, employees of the Diocese, Licensed Eucharistic Visitors, and those who regularly volunteer in diocesan programs for children and youth. Light refreshments will be provided for evening trainings, and the $10.00 registration fee covers the cost of food and drink.
New forum topics
- Check out these resources for congregational environmental ministry!
- Energy Savings for congregations in Massachusettes from Interfaith Power and Light
- Forward on Climate- President's day action in DC
- House of Bishop's Pastoral teaching on the environment
- Read how Christ Church (Pomfret, CT) had a free energy audit and saved money
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 (All day)
Saturday, June 1, 2013 (All day)
Saturday, June 8, 2013 (All day) - Monday, June 10, 2013 (All day)
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 4:00am
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 - 4:00am