My goal is to start connecting folks who are doing this ministry so they can share their successes and to ask questions. I’ll start with two questions which have been raised to me:
1) Do organs need to be a temperature controlled spaces as all time which require that sanctuaries be maintained at a constant temperature?
2) Has anyone experienced problems with using CFL lightbulbs upside down in ceiling fixtures?
New forum topics
- Check out these resources for congregational environmental ministry!
- Energy Savings for congregations in Massachusettes from Interfaith Power and Light
- Forward on Climate- President's day action in DC
- House of Bishop's Pastoral teaching on the environment
- Read how Christ Church (Pomfret, CT) had a free energy audit and saved money
Saturday, June 1, 2013 (All day)
Saturday, June 8, 2013 (All day) - Monday, June 10, 2013 (All day)
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 4:00am
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 - 4:00am
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 4:00am